- Min. Bet£0.25
- Column or Dozen Bet£1 - £3000
- Outside Bet£1 - £10,000
- Table Limit£1 - £10,000
The aim of Roulette Nation is to predict where the ball is going to land when the wheel stops spinning. Choose a single number and you could be in for a big win. There are other, less risky strategies that you can play, such as betting on high or low numbers, or just choosing red or black.
How To Play
- The 'Auto Confirm' option, which allows players to automatically lay the same bet game after game without having to manually go through the motions.
- You can place multiple bets (additional bets that are placed after confirming an initial bet) and the opportunity to save favourite bet amounts by clicking the 'My Bets' button.
- In the casino lobby, players are additionally afforded the chance to play a game at random, by clicking on the 'Random Table' button, or to be seated as soon as possible at a table by clicking the 'Quick Seat' button.
- The unique element of Live Roulette is that it is played on a live wheel in real time, as opposed to on a computer simulation. As such, the real bonus of this game above all others is its live dealers. Beyond simply spinning the wheel, the roulette dealers are available to interact with players as game play unfolds via live chat line.